Sticky Chilli Prawn & Tamarillo Stir-fry
- 1 kg Raw Prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 Lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/2 tsp Chinese Five Spice Powder
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Grated Ginger
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 15 g Palm Sugar, grated
- 4 Tamarillos, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1/4 cup Peanuts
- 265 g Long Grain Rice, steamed, to serve
Toss the prawns with the lime zest, Chinese five spice and 1 tbsp oil in a bowl. Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Cook the prawns for 2-3 mins or until opaque. Transfer to a plate.
Heat remaining oil in the pan over high heat. Cook the ginger and garlic for 30 secs or until fragrant. Return prawns to pan.
Combine the sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and palm sugar in a bowl. Add to the prawns and stir for 1 min or until the prawns are sticky and well coated. Add tamarillos and gently stir to combine.
Remove from heat. Stir in coriander and peanuts. Serve with steamed rice.